To locate and manage detected threats, you can generate the All Threats Seen report. This report lists threats by filename, along with when and where SecureAnywhere detected them. This report might display duplicate entries if the threats were detected multiple times or in multiple places. From here, you can create an override for a file or restore it from quarantine. You can modify the report data as follows:
- View all detected threats within a selected policy or group, which is helpful if you need to narrow search results to a specific set of endpoints.
- Drill down to see the threats detected within a date range, which is helpful if you want to narrow the search results to a specific time period.
To generate the All Threats Seen report:
- From the Endpoint Protection console, click the Reports tab.
- From the Report Type drop-down menu, select All Threats Seen.
- If needed, select a specific policy and group. Otherwise, the report data displays all policies and groups, and may take a long time to generate, depending on your environment.
- To enter a date range for the data, select the Select time period checkbox. This is an optional step.
- To include deactivated and hidden endpoints in the report, select the Include deactivated and hidden checkbox. This is an optional step.
- Click the Submit button.
The report opens in the right panel. Each threat is listed by its file name, along with where and when SecureAnywhere detected and removed it.
- From this panel, do either of the following as needed:
- Create override — To bypass Endpoint Protection and designate the file as Good (allow the file to run) or Bad (detect and quarantine the file), click the Create override icon in the command bar. For more information, see Applying Overrides to Files From Reports.
- Restore from Quarantine — If the file is safe and you want to restore it to the original location on the endpoint, click Restore from Quarantine from the command bar.
- To display or hide additional data for the report, click a column header to open the drop-down menu, then select the checkboxes to select the columns to add or remove. For more information, see Sorting Data in Tables and Reports.
- To download a report spreadsheet, see Downloading Report Spreadsheets.