To view a summary of threats detected on a daily basis, you can generate the Threat History (Daily) report. This report displays each day where SecureAnywhere found threats on endpoints. You can modify the report data as follows:
- View daily threats within a selected policy or group, which is helpful if you need to narrow search results to a specific set of endpoints.
- Drill down to see the threats detected within a date range, which is helpful if you want to narrow the search results to a specific time period.
To generate the Threat History (Daily) report:
- From the Endpoint Protection console, click the Reports tab.
- From the Report Type drop-down menu, select Threat History (Daily).
- If needed, select a specific policy or group. If you do not select a policy or group, the report data displays all policies and groups, and, depending on your environment, may take a long time to generate.
- In the Between and And fields, enter a start and end date for the report data.
- To include deactivated and hidden endpoints in the report, select the Include deactivated and hidden checkbox. This is an optional step.
- Click the Submit button.
The report displays in the right pane.
- To view more details about threats, click on a bar to see details for a specific day.
The bottom panel displays details about the endpoints with the detected threats.
- To view more information about a block program, in the Blocked Programs column, click a View link
- To display or hide additional data for the report, click a column header to display the drop-down menu, then select checkboxes to select, add, or remove columns. For more information about the descriptions of the data in the columns, see Sorting Data in Tables and Reports.