Updating Admin Information
Follow this procedure to view and update admin information. You can also update admin permissions by following the Updating Site Admin Permissions procedure.
To work with admins:
- Log in to the management console.
The management console displays with the Sites tab active.
- Click the Admins tab.
The system displays the Admins panel with the following information:
- Name — The name of the admin.
- Email — The email address of the admin.
- Double-click an admin to view additional admin information.
The system displays admin information with the Details tab active.
- On the Details panel, you can view and edit the following:
- First Name — The field is editable.
- Last Name — The field is editable.
- Phone — The field is editable.
- Time Zone — Click the pencil icon to edit the information.
- Account Type — From the drop-down menu, select one of the following:
- GSM Super Admin — Can access all sites, and add, remove, and edit admins.
- GSM Limited Admin — Can only view sites, but cannot add, remove, or edit admins.
- No Access — Can view the site to which they've been given view permissions.
- When you are finished viewing and editing information on the Details tab, click the Site Permissions tab.
The system displays the Site Permissions tab.
- For each site, select one of the following permission levels:
- When you're done, click the Save button.
If you would like more information on changing your account security settings, see Changing your account security settings