Customizing Block Pages
The Block Page can be customized for each management console, which allows admins to notify users with more information.
- Admins can include company-based logos.
- The Content field can be used for custom text such as telephone numbers, websites, and links. For example, you could enter information such as Please contact your network administrator if you have any questions, and then include the contact method of your choice.
To customize a block page:
- Log in to the management console.
The management console displays, with the Sites tab active.
- Click the Overrides tab.
The Overrides tab displays, with the File Whitelist tab active.
- Click the Web Block Page Settings tab.
The Web Block Page Settings tab displays.
- In the upper left corner, do either of the following:
- Drag an image or click in the area to upload your logo.
- Click the Delete current image to delete the space for a logo.
Note: Logos can be no bigger than 1 MB, and have a maximum height of 50 pixels, and a maximum width of 500 pixels.
- In the free-form field, enter a message that displays for your users whenever the attempt to access a restricted website.
- The blue box in the lower left of the screen displays the number of characters used.
- The default message is Please contact your network administrator if you have any questions, which can be changed, as needed.
- Use the WYSIWYG editing menu to format the message, as needed.
- When you're done, click the Submit button.
- As needed, click the Reset to default settings button.