Updating Site Admin Permissions
To update site admin permissions:
- Log in to the management console.
The management console displays with the Sites tab active.
- Click the Manage button.
The Manage Sites panel displays, with the Summary tab active.
- Click the Permissions tab.
The Permissions tab displays.
- For each admin, select one of the following radio buttons:
- Admin — Can access all sites, and add, remove, and edit admins.
- View Only — Can only view management console sites.
- No Access — Can view the site to which they've been given view permissions.
- When you're done, click the Save Changes button.